pin it buttons

Monday, April 6, 2009

I've been *hibernating* !!!!



Hello my lovely cheeky people! How are ye? I've been a very naughty blogger and I know that, so please forgive me for the disappearing act. Life has been a madam, you know how that is don't you??? Anyways, I'm back now, fresh out of the cave, I see the sun is shining, the birds are tweeting {yeah isn't everyone?} and all is gravy... aaah Springtime... I'm feeling inspired to make lots of colourful art, like this little lady ...

So everyone, I hope you're smiling and sun is shining wherever you find yourself! Wishing you all a day of rainbows and moonbeams, I'm looking forward to catching up with you all!!! :)*

5 comments:

Mixing-Katie said...

Yay! Nice to see a new post!! :-)

purplecat said...

Hello Tanya :)

greer / eggstudio said...

Whoop! Whoop! the wee little bear cub has emerged from her cave.

Deb said...

Must be Spring! Good to see ya again.

Aileen Clarke Crafts said...

Lovely to see you back with a spring in your step, flowers in your hair and rainbows in your skies : )