pin it buttons

Thursday, May 2, 2013

uplifting. original. affordable. art ;)*






 

 
Hiya everyone! I just though I'd drop in and let you all know that my etsy shop is back up and running! I've had a bit of a rethink and decided to freshen up the shops look and feel, with focus on affordable, original art as opposed to one off bits and bobs. I'm very excited about a new series of flower illustrations I'm currently working on called WILDflowers - please do drop in and have a wee look! And I'm creating a whole collection of sweet little birdFOLK. There shall be more listed over the coming weeks so come on over ;)
 
P.S I'm instagramming and pinning like mad these days - are you? I'd love to keep in touch! Pinterest>> http://pinterest.com/mrshappyheart/pins/ 
 
P.P.S Oh and Charlie Boo says hello! He is now 2 and a half can you believe it! Xxx

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Your work is always so lovely :) I just wanted to let you know that you have been nominated for The Liebster Award! Please visit my blog for details:

http://www.butterflydream27.blogspot.com

Congratulations and have a great day! :)