pin it buttons

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Hey Doodle doodle!




 
I've finally got my act together and designed this fun new pdf project, yay for me!
 
It's called 'Blooming Bunting' and its the first in my series of arts projects primarily aimed at creative young uns!  The bunting is very simple and easy to make with clear instructions (I've had it tested beforehand just to make sure it all works as it should). There are many ways to use the floral motifs in this pack and the great thing is that you can have total control when it comes to colour scheme, be as tasteful or as zany as you wish!. Use watercolours, markers, crayon, pencils... the choice is yours. The artwork is all my own, having been originally hand drawn with black ink. There are ten floral motifs to choose from and each has its own quirky look. I've also included a little bunch of funky butterflies to flutter here and there.
 

 
I've set the price real low so everyone can have the opportunity to make their own blooming bunting - the perfect project for a rainy day! Its available as an instant download which means that you don't have to wait hours before getting the file.  Just pop on into my shop for more details, and If you have any queries be sure to get in touch! I'd love to help :)
 

No comments: