pin it buttons

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Feeling Creativ?


Well I am! Darlin' Deb of Artistic Visions has given me the Kreativ blogger award! So now all I need to do is share 7 loves here and pass on the award to 7 other creative folk. Lets start with some of my loves then...

♥ 1 ♥
My husband, my Mr Mac. We're like salt and pepper, very ying and yang. He can be a bloomin' grumpy sod sometimes but I love him to bits and I wouldn't change him for all the tea in China...

♥ 2 ♥
My folks, who have always believed in me, encouraged and supported me through all the good and the bad bits of life.

♥ 3 ♥
Apple and cheese sandwiches - nuff said!

♥ 4 ♥
Riding my bicycle, one of the simplest pleasures in life especially when you're flying down big hills!

5 ♥
Car boot sales - you never know what you're gonna get!

♥ 6 ♥
Making and sharing art - it releases this big pressure valve doesn't it? I'm currently in love with journalling and I'd be lost without all my mail art friends to play with!

♥ 7 ♥
Sweet Pea - the most delicate and beautiful little flowers in the whole wide world - and that scent? aaah delicious!

And the blog award now goes to! >>>

Phizzychick


Red Possum

eggstudio

Wee Cute

Mixed Up

Purple Cat

8 comments:

TanyaMac said...

P.S
I love my hens and my dog way more than Cheese and apple sambo's!!!

Aileen Clarke Crafts said...

Woo hoo! Thanks a lot : ) I like riding a bike too and wish I had one. I never trusted myself to cycle one with a small person on the back though haha. Now that they are 4 and 11 though, I must get a new bike for myself : )

C said...

Oh Tanya thank you for the wonderful award!!! I feel like I have won an Oscar!!!!

Yoho - only wish I could keep hens but I think my neighbours might complain.....but sweet peas.....now we're talkin'.

Keep up the blogging and journaling.
Talk soon, Big hug, Carol x

sarah said...

WOw!! i have never won anything in my life! i'm such a loser! thanks so much!!! it has really made my day!

now, are we supposed to pass this award on??

TanyaMac said...

yep Sarah - time to pass on the love!!! Just post up 7 loves and pass the award onto 7 other creative bloggers :)*

purplecat said...

Thanks for thinking of me Tanya :)

greer / eggstudio said...

Thanks Miss Purple
For the find award. Your the tops!~! Pixel say hi she's right behind me.

Mea215 said...

Wow. Those flowers are awesome. ♥