pin it buttons

Monday, October 6, 2008

Junk of the Hearts...


So here's one of the chunky pages I've made using the ScrapHeap technique {See last post for the tutorial}. I cut out a small window and encrusted the rim using a multitude of bits n' pieces, buttions, staples, safety pins, watch parts, microbeads, glitters, etc. etc.

I made a batch of gel medium transfer for this swap, these were my first ever attempts and I loved the look of them when laid up on old text. I've handmade the hanging charm from an old cd, its been embellished with dimensional glitter paints for more bling. This page is called Eleonor after a good friend of mine.
I've made 5 pieces in total for Glitter Diane's brilliant Bling swap. Gezza has helped me out greatly by making the other two, which are amazing! Thanx so much Gezza!

Let me know if you give this technique a try, I'd love to see your pics!

4 comments:

greer / eggstudio said...

I say, that's nifty.
So this is what you've been up to.

Anonymous said...

Love the look of that!

Tagged you. http://www.ingermaaike.nl

Janny said...

Wow, great work on your Blog!

Artsy Gemini said...

your chunkies are the bomb.........and I got one YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO! LUV YA, SANDY