pin it buttons

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Love Weighs More than Gold!


Can you honestly believe that there are only three weeks to Christmas!
Where did all that time go??

I've still got all my cards to write {thats after I've made them!} presents to get and the food to organise. We got our first Christmas card today, from Auntie Eileen and Uncle Len ofcourse. They are the current record holders, always first, every year. Once I see that card, I know I need to get my butt into action!


OH... bring on the big day, the smiley faces, chestnut stuffing, romantic winter walks, yummy glogg, the sparkle of candlelight, mince pies, the rustle of tinsel and all the good stuff in between. I do love Christmas, but its hard work knowing that we are all a good bit poorer this year, some have lost homes, jobs... But come on, get your happy hat on and 'sod the feckin' recession' - at least for a little while.

9 comments:

purplecat said...

Yeh its nearly christmas I love it too, ....so come on sing together now jingle bells,jingle bells.......

Shelly said...

Love this card. Just found you through a Flickr group. Great blog. Must get a move on with the Christmas duties & pleasantries, too.
:-)
Shelly

Sir Pumpkin said...

Only three weeks (panic).

Lovely card. Hope all is well in Sunny Ireland. Here it's rain and greyness.

roc said...

love that postcard tanya! as for christmas....geesh...let's try not to mention that so loudly. i've only gotten three presents so far!

purplecat said...

I know you nominated me, but you deserve an award as you have been so encouraging to me"So drop by and collect your award if you want to.

Cheryl Ann said...

Merry Christmas! Hope it was a special day for you and yours. :) That card is SOOoo Beautiful...

Jules said...

Hi chickadee - I hope you had a lovely Christmas and that your your fingers aren't sore from stuffing those little chestnuts ;-)

Vhrsti said...

Brilliant!!!

jennalee said...

Happy Valentines Day Tanya!